Your days were going very smoothly. Everything in your life was pretty good. You were living the perfect life, a thrilling and fulfilling one. Despite all that, something seemed wrong: your life was becoming monotonous. The same daily routine is making you obnoxious. Nothing new is happening; you were not learning any new thing. Frequently you catch yourself saying, “I just need a break’’.
This is a phrase we’ve all said or heard at one point in our life. But one day, you turned on your TV and heard that a very severe coronavirus pandemic is spreading worldwide. Alas, the world has been locked down. This was indeed very shocking news for all of us. But then, we just got the break we desperately needed!
“Now that you have gotten the much-needed break. Use it wisely, learn new things, and make every second count.”
Do you also feel confused about what to do or learn during this lockdown? Do you also want to stay ahead and test out the tech space? Don’t fret. Just think about the most highly valued skills of 2020. Yes, it is programming. But many people don’t know what programming languages they need to learn.
Therefore, we’ve compiled a list of fun, easy, and important programming languages of 2020 that you should learn. All you need is time, focus, and zest to make your wallets heavy, and you are good to go!
Here are some reasons why Python was an essential programming language to learn in 2020.
- Despite its immense scope in the upcoming decades, this high-level language is simple and easy to learn.
- It is the most powerful programming language that has an application in every field. Python is the first call of every field, from website development to artificial intelligence, data science, and machine learning.
- It’s a beginner-friendly language with a vast community you can join anytime and kick-start your exciting journey. Many libraries, frameworks, and modules are readily available for whatever you want to do. Django and Flask for web development, NumPy and SciPy for data science, TensorFlow, Scikit-learn, Keras, Pandas, and many others for machine learning.
- Python is the fastest-growing language of 2022, with the highest-paid developers worldwide. Python programmers earn an average of $120,000 in the United States and have unlimited scope.
- This versatile language is used to build various web, mobile, and desktop applications.
- Its “Write once and everywhere” specification is the most appreciable feature. This makes it desirable for many practical applications.
- It is a native web development language that is still irreplaceable for front-end development.
- C language
Do you remember the childhood days when learning C was a big headache? Well, C language is still a slightly tricky programming language to learn, but it holds paramount importance in the programming world.
- This is the most fundamental programming language, which builds a strong background for beginners.
- It is widely known for its universal portability and efficiency.
- Learning this legendary language improves your logic-building ability, and learning all other programming languages will become a piece of cake for you.
- The average salary of a C++ developer in the United States is $113,665.
Swift is used to develop iOS applications.
- Object-oriented and multi-paradigm programming language. Apple has recently preferred it over objective C.
- Google backs Swift; therefore, it offers enormous job opportunities.
Last but not least, Java is also a very popular choice in large organizations for the past few decades.
- Plenty of tech companies worldwide use Java to build large-scale applications.
- If you are interested in becoming a mobile developer and focusing on building android applications, then Java is the perfect choice for you.
- Since Java has been the most popular language for almost two decades, it has a huge support community. Many resources, forums, and books are available online for beginners.
We hope that now you have a pretty good idea about what programming language you need to learn during this lockdown. Feel free to ask any questions in the comment, and we’ll be happy to respond. Stay safe.